- Nooooo...I have adapted to working from home and self quarantine, but this will be the hardest part of 2020. Colleg… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @ProjectLincoln: BREAKING NEWS: The President does read. https://t.co/it2ei19TCA 1 week ago
- RT @SophiaCarlton1: So excited for the release of the Anti-Fraud Playbook! This was over a year of hard work, and it was such a pleasure pa… 2 weeks ago
- RT @GTPublicSector: The race between us and #COVID19 comes down to effective leadership. @MartinOMalley shares four additional actions stat… 3 weeks ago
- Sometimes you just need a day on the lake and a break from all the craziness. There is nothing that can’t be cured… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…
Monthly Archives: November 2006
So the other night I am spending the night at Julie & Brendan’s house while they are at the hospital kicking the crap out of Rufus (if you are confused by this please visit http://www.lyonsfamily.org). Anyway, as you all know, … Continue reading
I absolutely love how children’s personalities come out at such a young age. As you know I have been getting to spend sometime with my friend Julie & Brendan’s kids. We have been spending a fair amount of time in … Continue reading
Last Wednesday Julie and I were scheduled for a nice relaxing message at the Urban Retreat in Houston when our plans got changed at the last minute and we spent the day at M.D. Anderson getting Julie’s blood work done … Continue reading
In case you can’t fully read the bib, “I spit up on t.u.” Logan Bess (9 months)
Just wanted to share a photo from our outing today on the Kemah Boardwalk. As you can tell, this isn’t the boardwalk! After a great day of fun (but overpriced food and kids ride tickets) we had my brother provide a … Continue reading
What happens when you gotta to have it but, I Gotta Have It is closed?
How About Them Aggies! Jackson Lyons…good taste at only 3 years of age.
I could go back to the days when I could do this… Julie & Hallie on the Trampoline
Okay, I am completely new at uploading videos…I am not even sure it is going to work..but I am willing to give it a try. This was part of our Road Trip to Texas. Florida Girls…these are for you. DISCLAIMER: Participants … Continue reading