There will be no Blog today as I am in a state of mourning from the elections. I shall spend today reflecting on the issues and praying we don’t lose the Senate as well. I expected the House, but I was not fully prepared for the slaughter incurred yesterday, and am having a hard time coming to terms with Nancy as the first woman speaker of the house.
- 20 Bay Area top execs convened at the Silicon Valley Leadership Group Women’s Executive Roundtable at GT SF office… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- How liability stands in way of banks’ digital ID ambitions americanbanker.com/news/how-liabi… 16 hours ago
- Of top 20 #bike-friendly cities in the world, the US is nowhere to be found. #urbanplanning #transportation… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- @jgrantindc Sounds like I am missing a pretty good conference. Interesting tweets! 21 hours ago
- What a fun way to start a Friday! Erica used her #FTO to volunteer @ Houston SPCA #FlexibleTimeOff #LifeAtGT https://t.co/jOMqSOmzjW 21 hours ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…