There will be no Blog today as I am in a state of mourning from the elections. I shall spend today reflecting on the issues and praying we don’t lose the Senate as well. I expected the House, but I was not fully prepared for the slaughter incurred yesterday, and am having a hard time coming to terms with Nancy as the first woman speaker of the house.
- Me too, Bonnie! Bonnie Tyler will sing "Total Eclipse of the Heart" during the actual eclipse ti.me/2x231F7 55 minutes ago
- RT @jaketapper: Statement from Presidents George HW Bush and George W. Bush https://t.co/iCAzWxYIDX 1 hour ago
- RT @Nextgov: NIST Releases Updated Cyber and Privacy Guidance Draft dlvr.it/PfJm74 https://t.co/aki0jhA3vX 14 hours ago
- RT @socrata: .@UtahDOT's Strategic Direction report is now updated regularly instead of once a year: bit.ly/2udXo6w #opendata #gov… 1 day ago
- RT @NASCIO: Karen Evans: Are there enough cyber experts to go around? - FederalNewsRadio.com shar.es/1SXVcI via @fednewsradio 1 day ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…