There will be no Blog today as I am in a state of mourning from the elections. I shall spend today reflecting on the issues and praying we don’t lose the Senate as well. I expected the House, but I was not fully prepared for the slaughter incurred yesterday, and am having a hard time coming to terms with Nancy as the first woman speaker of the house.
- RT @hughesad12: Time to rethink U.S. budget process? I should say so. See what @GTPublicSector's @criscitello says about making the U.S. bu… 10 hours ago
- Misery Loves Bureaucracy: Why Technology Hasn’t Saved Government gt-us.co/2FLtWds https://t.co/zxcuDBdXUr 12 hours ago
- Time to rethink the US budget process. Here's one idea. gt-us.co/2FIMomV https://t.co/SYSiTOscAl 14 hours ago
- RT @cspelhaug: Assigning a data protection officer w/ accountability & responsibility and conducting a data inventory are foundational for… 14 hours ago
- 3 Steps to Effective Application Modernization gt-us.co/2rdiTXd https://t.co/F7s02tC0u8 17 hours ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…