Last week I was stuck in Houston traffic trying to get home. After a good 20 minutes of moving forward very slowly, I hear on the radio that it is an accident. So I am sitting at 45 & the Beltway watching all these trucks and SUV’s cut to the right down the grass and get on the feeder. I probably sat there for a good 5 minutes thinking, “Man, I wish I could do that!” Then it dawned on me, I was no longer in a Honda Civic; I too was the owner of an SUV. So I quickly cut through the grass to the feeder and was on my way. Fancy Girl (as named by Hallie) is working out really well!
- It’s a dogs life. Total contentment. #dogsofinstagram instagram.com/p/Bhx4jixFB9C/ 7 hours ago
- RT @FCWnow: IGs: IT and workforce woes plague multiple agencies zpr.io/nDcCk The first-ever report on governmentwide challenges… 8 hours ago
- RT @WSJ "For years, superlobbyist Tony Podesta was one of Washington's most powerful operators. A Wall Street Journ… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- RT @robertjshea: Officials Highlight Pay for Performance, Streamlined Firing in New Management Document… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- How to Diversify Your Happiness - Don't over invest in work! Getting a good work-life balance… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…