Last week I was stuck in Houston traffic trying to get home. After a good 20 minutes of moving forward very slowly, I hear on the radio that it is an accident. So I am sitting at 45 & the Beltway watching all these trucks and SUV’s cut to the right down the grass and get on the feeder. I probably sat there for a good 5 minutes thinking, “Man, I wish I could do that!” Then it dawned on me, I was no longer in a Honda Civic; I too was the owner of an SUV. So I quickly cut through the grass to the feeder and was on my way. Fancy Girl (as named by Hallie) is working out really well!
- 20 Bay Area top execs convened at the Silicon Valley Leadership Group Women’s Executive Roundtable at GT SF office… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- How liability stands in way of banks’ digital ID ambitions americanbanker.com/news/how-liabi… 16 hours ago
- Of top 20 #bike-friendly cities in the world, the US is nowhere to be found. #urbanplanning #transportation… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- @jgrantindc Sounds like I am missing a pretty good conference. Interesting tweets! 21 hours ago
- What a fun way to start a Friday! Erica used her #FTO to volunteer @ Houston SPCA #FlexibleTimeOff #LifeAtGT https://t.co/jOMqSOmzjW 21 hours ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…