Last week I was stuck in Houston traffic trying to get home. After a good 20 minutes of moving forward very slowly, I hear on the radio that it is an accident. So I am sitting at 45 & the Beltway watching all these trucks and SUV’s cut to the right down the grass and get on the feeder. I probably sat there for a good 5 minutes thinking, “Man, I wish I could do that!” Then it dawned on me, I was no longer in a Honda Civic; I too was the owner of an SUV. So I quickly cut through the grass to the feeder and was on my way. Fancy Girl (as named by Hallie) is working out really well!
- RT @hughesad12: Time to rethink U.S. budget process? I should say so. See what @GTPublicSector's @criscitello says about making the U.S. bu… 10 hours ago
- Misery Loves Bureaucracy: Why Technology Hasn’t Saved Government gt-us.co/2FLtWds https://t.co/zxcuDBdXUr 12 hours ago
- Time to rethink the US budget process. Here's one idea. gt-us.co/2FIMomV https://t.co/SYSiTOscAl 14 hours ago
- RT @cspelhaug: Assigning a data protection officer w/ accountability & responsibility and conducting a data inventory are foundational for… 14 hours ago
- 3 Steps to Effective Application Modernization gt-us.co/2rdiTXd https://t.co/F7s02tC0u8 17 hours ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…