Last week I was stuck in Houston traffic trying to get home. After a good 20 minutes of moving forward very slowly, I hear on the radio that it is an accident. So I am sitting at 45 & the Beltway watching all these trucks and SUV’s cut to the right down the grass and get on the feeder. I probably sat there for a good 5 minutes thinking, “Man, I wish I could do that!” Then it dawned on me, I was no longer in a Honda Civic; I too was the owner of an SUV. So I quickly cut through the grass to the feeder and was on my way. Fancy Girl (as named by Hallie) is working out really well!
- Five former Presidents at @TAMU TExas A&M University. I couldn't be prouder. #Whoop twitter.com/jgm41/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @astros: Game 7. #EarnHistory https://t.co/bsOJUW5W7c 1 day ago
- Whoo Hoo! So excited to be heading to the World Series! twitter.com/HoustonTexans/… 1 day ago
- RT @TechCrunch: The next revolution will be reclaiming your digital identity tcrn.ch/2znISKM 2 days ago
- George W. "bigotry or white supremacy in any form is blasphemy against the American creed"..We are all "fully and e… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…