Last week I was stuck in Houston traffic trying to get home. After a good 20 minutes of moving forward very slowly, I hear on the radio that it is an accident. So I am sitting at 45 & the Beltway watching all these trucks and SUV’s cut to the right down the grass and get on the feeder. I probably sat there for a good 5 minutes thinking, “Man, I wish I could do that!” Then it dawned on me, I was no longer in a Honda Civic; I too was the owner of an SUV. So I quickly cut through the grass to the feeder and was on my way. Fancy Girl (as named by Hallie) is working out really well!
- From surplus to deficit in a matter of months. Next legislative session is going to be fun. Texas faces a looming $… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @GovMattersTV: What agencies are doing to plan for the reelection or election of a new president and prepare for the next administration… 2 weeks ago
- Nooooo...I have adapted to working from home and self quarantine, but this will be the hardest part of 2020. Colleg… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @ProjectLincoln: BREAKING NEWS: The President does read. https://t.co/it2ei19TCA 1 month ago
- RT @SophiaCarlton1: So excited for the release of the Anti-Fraud Playbook! This was over a year of hard work, and it was such a pleasure pa… 1 month ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…