Quick Update: Mom’s having surgery at 1 p.m. ish today. She was feeling pretty bad this morning and is ready to get this over with. We are praying the scar tissue won’t cause a problem for them to perform laproscopic surgery. Keep your fingers crossed.
- Responsible coverage or overexposure? For mainstream press, reporting on the #AltRight is a delicate, messy affair:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- Top prerequisite for effective #OrganizationalLearning? The willingness & ability to unlearn shared knowledge >>… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Federal CFOs see data science as a means of accomplishing their mission as #Qlik explains gt-us.co/2i053mo bit.ly/2xphR8z 6 hours ago
- Join @routefifty & @CAGovOps Sec Marybel Batjer to discuss CA state & local gov't innovation… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- Check out @GTPublicSector 's @robertjshea on @cspan discussing government efficiency & reorg… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 8 hours ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…