Quick Update: Mom’s having surgery at 1 p.m. ish today. She was feeling pretty bad this morning and is ready to get this over with. We are praying the scar tissue won’t cause a problem for them to perform laproscopic surgery. Keep your fingers crossed.
- See how to work with senior #leadership to assess exploring new avenues while still meeting current commitments:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Want to help gov't be better? @GTPublicSector is hiring! Check out the job openings gt-us.co/GTHiringBlitz… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @mashable: Net neutrality's in trouble. Here's how to fight for a free and fair internet. on.mash.to/2ztIKxX https://t.co/gTAVnXGiaz 1 day ago
- #Twitter's #CEO admits its authentication policy Is "broken": gt-us.co/2hLqMeJ https://t.co/RnDQEHBKiz 1 day ago
- RT @GTPublicSector: Interested in how to use analytics to drive innovation at DoD? Join GT and @tableau in San Antonio, TX for a forum that… 1 day ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…