I guess I should have followed my own advice and not counted Hillary out! I was surprised by the Texas win, however it did show that the Hispanic vote in Texas tended for Clinton. So now what? Clinton has a little bit more air in her campaign. We have several more primaries coming up. It looks like this really will be decided at the convention and it makes the Super Delegates even more important. It is interesting. Obama has more delegates but he can’t pull the big states. Now this makes it even more upsetting that the Democrat Delegates in Florida did not count. I guess we have to wait and see what the party decides to do.
- RT @TrustedIDsNIST: Bye LOA…Hello IAL, AAL, & FAL @usnistgov Digital Identity Guidelines are final & ready for implementation! https://t.co… 1 day ago
- @TrustedIDsNIST @usnistgov Nice work! 1 day ago
- Waterpark Summer '17! Good times! instagram.com/p/BVpZBvFhKMV/ 1 day ago
- 20 Bay Area top execs convened at the Silicon Valley Leadership Group Women’s Executive Roundtable at GT SF office… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- How liability stands in way of banks’ digital ID ambitions americanbanker.com/news/how-liabi… 2 days ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…