I guess I should have followed my own advice and not counted Hillary out! I was surprised by the Texas win, however it did show that the Hispanic vote in Texas tended for Clinton. So now what? Clinton has a little bit more air in her campaign. We have several more primaries coming up. It looks like this really will be decided at the convention and it makes the Super Delegates even more important. It is interesting. Obama has more delegates but he can’t pull the big states. Now this makes it even more upsetting that the Democrat Delegates in Florida did not count. I guess we have to wait and see what the party decides to do.
- RT @ProjectLincoln: BREAKING NEWS: The President does read. https://t.co/it2ei19TCA 6 days ago
- RT @SophiaCarlton1: So excited for the release of the Anti-Fraud Playbook! This was over a year of hard work, and it was such a pleasure pa… 1 week ago
- RT @GTPublicSector: The race between us and #COVID19 comes down to effective leadership. @MartinOMalley shares four additional actions stat… 2 weeks ago
- Sometimes you just need a day on the lake and a break from all the craziness. There is nothing that can’t be cured… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @repjohnlewis: I know your pain, your rage, your sense of despair and hopelessness. Justice has, indeed, been denied for far too long. R… 1 month ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…