I guess I should have followed my own advice and not counted Hillary out! I was surprised by the Texas win, however it did show that the Hispanic vote in Texas tended for Clinton. So now what? Clinton has a little bit more air in her campaign. We have several more primaries coming up. It looks like this really will be decided at the convention and it makes the Super Delegates even more important. It is interesting. Obama has more delegates but he can’t pull the big states. Now this makes it even more upsetting that the Democrat Delegates in Florida did not count. I guess we have to wait and see what the party decides to do.
- RT @SenJohnMcCain: Must-read by @JeffFlake in @nytimes: "We Need Immigrants With Skills. But Working Hard Is a Skill." https://t.co/q25Zgng… 1 day ago
- RT @SnoopDogg: #12thMan comin strong with the new threads !! @aggiefblife @adidasFballUS @LifeOfDesiigner https://t.co/bpPuB6cC8t 1 day ago
- RT @jmillerWFED: worth reading about @usnistgov latest #cyber update twitter.com/FEDERALNEWSCAS… 1 day ago
- Me too, Bonnie! Bonnie Tyler will sing "Total Eclipse of the Heart" during the actual eclipse ti.me/2x231F7 2 days ago
- RT @jaketapper: Statement from Presidents George HW Bush and George W. Bush https://t.co/iCAzWxYIDX 2 days ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…