I guess I should have followed my own advice and not counted Hillary out! I was surprised by the Texas win, however it did show that the Hispanic vote in Texas tended for Clinton. So now what? Clinton has a little bit more air in her campaign. We have several more primaries coming up. It looks like this really will be decided at the convention and it makes the Super Delegates even more important. It is interesting. Obama has more delegates but he can’t pull the big states. Now this makes it even more upsetting that the Democrat Delegates in Florida did not count. I guess we have to wait and see what the party decides to do.
- I think this sounds fascinating. Is this new wine guessing game the most elitist app ever? bloomberg.com/news/articles/… 8 hours ago
- White House Inaugurates ‘Gears of Government’ Awards for Exceptional Performance #Performance @OMBPress… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Senate Approves Major Governmentwide Pay and Hiring Reforms in Defense Bill #CivilServiceReform… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @CurleyCompany "Implementing a video strategy isn’t easy, but it is crucial to keeping audiences engaged in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @ "Punctuation is Powerful! …" ow.ly/wG9q30kAxl0 12 hours ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…