I guess I should have followed my own advice and not counted Hillary out! I was surprised by the Texas win, however it did show that the Hispanic vote in Texas tended for Clinton. So now what? Clinton has a little bit more air in her campaign. We have several more primaries coming up. It looks like this really will be decided at the convention and it makes the Super Delegates even more important. It is interesting. Obama has more delegates but he can’t pull the big states. Now this makes it even more upsetting that the Democrat Delegates in Florida did not count. I guess we have to wait and see what the party decides to do.
- What exactly is the 2021 tax reform proposal? Join Grant Thornton's live question and answer June 9 CPE webcast whe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I really need a pool. https://t.co/u1EqQz6Buz 2 months ago
- RT @GTPublicSector: Thank you public servants for working hard during the pandemic to provide vital government services online to support c… 2 months ago
- @DGriffle I saw it online and was curious. 3 months ago
- First time back in the office in over a year. Didn’t realize how much I missed a commute and an office. This build… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…