I guess I should have followed my own advice and not counted Hillary out! I was surprised by the Texas win, however it did show that the Hispanic vote in Texas tended for Clinton. So now what? Clinton has a little bit more air in her campaign. We have several more primaries coming up. It looks like this really will be decided at the convention and it makes the Super Delegates even more important. It is interesting. Obama has more delegates but he can’t pull the big states. Now this makes it even more upsetting that the Democrat Delegates in Florida did not count. I guess we have to wait and see what the party decides to do.
- RT @State_Scoop: Identity management 'foundational' for service delivery, Washington CIO says @WaTechGov @NASCIO hubs.ly/H0lQJf30 ht… 2 hours ago
- RT @MartinOMalley: Check out the video for my new book in which I share in common-sense language & compelling personal stories how any mode… 22 hours ago
- What kind of genius uses his clearly marked office envelope to store drugs. State Rep. Poncho Nevárez caught on ta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @RobertjShea, Principal & @dannywerfel, Managing Director and Partner at Boston Consulting Group, discuss the role… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Great story in the Chicago Tribune about our first #PurplePaladin, Rosie Quinn and @comingup_rosies! gt-us.co/33IYRCA 3 days ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…