I guess I should have followed my own advice and not counted Hillary out! I was surprised by the Texas win, however it did show that the Hispanic vote in Texas tended for Clinton. So now what? Clinton has a little bit more air in her campaign. We have several more primaries coming up. It looks like this really will be decided at the convention and it makes the Super Delegates even more important. It is interesting. Obama has more delegates but he can’t pull the big states. Now this makes it even more upsetting that the Democrat Delegates in Florida did not count. I guess we have to wait and see what the party decides to do.
- RT @GSAEmily: The President's Management Agenda will modernize our government to meet the needs of the American people in the 21st century.… 1 hour ago
- Managing Government as a Talent Driven Organization gt-us.co/2ptIGqL https://t.co/Mx4m1pwzQT 4 hours ago
- @GTPublicSector & @NASCIO's 2017 CIO Survey was mentioned in Government Technology's "Public-Sector Tech: Ongoing I… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Don't be defined by distractions. Here's how to build your "attention muscle" & be more #productive at work:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Why local governments don't think Trump's #infrastructure plan will work for them: gt-us.co/2GJBbU5 https://t.co/TDVjGgkJUm 22 hours ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…