I guess I should have followed my own advice and not counted Hillary out! I was surprised by the Texas win, however it did show that the Hispanic vote in Texas tended for Clinton. So now what? Clinton has a little bit more air in her campaign. We have several more primaries coming up. It looks like this really will be decided at the convention and it makes the Super Delegates even more important. It is interesting. Obama has more delegates but he can’t pull the big states. Now this makes it even more upsetting that the Democrat Delegates in Florida did not count. I guess we have to wait and see what the party decides to do.
- Thanks to crownandpaw and my brother for the great birthday gift and picture of my dog! instagram.com/p/B0HBfdChP0K/… 1 day ago
- On episode 66, the #FedHeads @robertjshea & @FRoseDC welcome @stansoloway, President & CEO of Celero Strategies, to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Grant Thornton Public Sector and @GrantThorntonUS is proud to join @HRC to sign a landmark amicus brief in a trio o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Check out this new piece by @SophiaCarlton1, CFE Manager at Grant Thornton LLP, “Someone Else Will Do It” — How the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Yes! Is It Time to Play With Spaceships Again? nyti.ms/2YRDJrf 4 days ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…