I guess I should have followed my own advice and not counted Hillary out! I was surprised by the Texas win, however it did show that the Hispanic vote in Texas tended for Clinton. So now what? Clinton has a little bit more air in her campaign. We have several more primaries coming up. It looks like this really will be decided at the convention and it makes the Super Delegates even more important. It is interesting. Obama has more delegates but he can’t pull the big states. Now this makes it even more upsetting that the Democrat Delegates in Florida did not count. I guess we have to wait and see what the party decides to do.
- #DataAnalytics is top of mind for many #energy executives: gt-us.co/2hFTzRR https://t.co/LjFnuQBGyt 8 hours ago
- Inspectors general can help the government meet its mission goals. Read more about this in our new report - the...… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- The avoidable mistakes most #executives make when responding to a #databreach: gt-us.co/2zVxlWE https://t.co/xnYDkLSFsQ 9 hours ago
- With the possibility of #NAFTA exit, increased tariffs + #taxreform, uncertainty lies ahead for US #manufacturers.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- Want 2 work in a company w/ award winning culture? Check out the job openings @GTPublicSector...… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…