Please pray for my cousin Bear (James). He was in a bad motorcycle accident early this morning and was life flighted to Herman Hospital. (Rob was off otherwise it would have been Rob as the Paramedic on the flight.) THings are not good. He has multiple broken bones and significant head trauma. He has significant swelling in the brain. Everything depends on the next 24/48 hours. Please ask God to heal Bear, to take away the swelling in his brain, to give him back his life. He is only 37 years and is a father of a young boy.
- RT @GSAEmily: The President's Management Agenda will modernize our government to meet the needs of the American people in the 21st century.… 1 hour ago
- Managing Government as a Talent Driven Organization gt-us.co/2ptIGqL https://t.co/Mx4m1pwzQT 4 hours ago
- @GTPublicSector & @NASCIO's 2017 CIO Survey was mentioned in Government Technology's "Public-Sector Tech: Ongoing I… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Don't be defined by distractions. Here's how to build your "attention muscle" & be more #productive at work:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Why local governments don't think Trump's #infrastructure plan will work for them: gt-us.co/2GJBbU5 https://t.co/TDVjGgkJUm 22 hours ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…