- RT @ProjectLincoln: BREAKING NEWS: The President does read. https://t.co/it2ei19TCA 6 days ago
- RT @SophiaCarlton1: So excited for the release of the Anti-Fraud Playbook! This was over a year of hard work, and it was such a pleasure pa… 1 week ago
- RT @GTPublicSector: The race between us and #COVID19 comes down to effective leadership. @MartinOMalley shares four additional actions stat… 2 weeks ago
- Sometimes you just need a day on the lake and a break from all the craziness. There is nothing that can’t be cured… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @repjohnlewis: I know your pain, your rage, your sense of despair and hopelessness. Justice has, indeed, been denied for far too long. R… 1 month ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…
Monthly Archives: June 2008
You know something is wrong when I am getting emails from people asking if I am okay because they have not heard from me and I have not blogged! Craziness at work. Just a quick blog to tell you about one … Continue reading
We have Electricity! (and a clean Fridge)
Late last night I got an automated call from the power company with a computer voice on the other end saying, “Your Power has been restored.” GREAT! So, I decided to wake up early, load up all my stuff and … Continue reading
Not my house, but a few blocks over. One of the many reasons I am still without power.
We had some bad storms blow through the area so I am sitting here in the dark. It was rough getting home tonight due to all the downed power lines and trees in my area. When I got home I … Continue reading
It was a nice night to see history made. It’s about time.
Two Red Bulls within 4 hours is one too many…regardless of how little sleep you have had in the past 24 hours.
Al-right folks, lets do some more math. Tomorrow could be the big day. We could have a Democrat Nominee for President. Clinton has a big speech planned, perhaps it could be a concession speech. Tomorrow we have the final … Continue reading