I thought this was a neat picture and I would share it with you. This is a picture of the convoy of ambulances that was deployed to Padre Island. Rob took this with his iPhone. He said they had 50 Kt winds and lots of rain on the way down. Hopefully when he is in an area with cell service I will get some more pictures.
- Half a million dollars for a small town is a big hit to the city budget. BBC News - Second US town pays up to ranso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- We need to reverse the stereotype that women don’t support other women. gt-us.co/2WV4Obt 4 days ago
- Check out @robertjshea interview's with @tteminWFED to explain what the latest moves mean for data in government an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @GTPublic Sector @AndyFeldman discusses one of the least-known success stories in evidence-based decision-making. T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Watch this new @FastCompany & @GrantThorntonUS video for a look at how to be strategic about #instantgratification. gt-us.co/2WSZLIs 5 days ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…