I thought this was a neat picture and I would share it with you. This is a picture of the convoy of ambulances that was deployed to Padre Island. Rob took this with his iPhone. He said they had 50 Kt winds and lots of rain on the way down. Hopefully when he is in an area with cell service I will get some more pictures.
- RT @vannonae: Starting the day right, with a tribute to #barbarabush at #gtwws18 #seatatthetable @RSMUSLLP #lifeatrsmus https://t.co/dc5BYe… 8 hours ago
- RT @EricaAkpan: “Be a vocal advocate for women. Listen and act on behalf of women in the workplace.” - Greg Wallig @GTPublicSector #GTWWS18 8 hours ago
- Great event! So glad I can watch it on the live webcast! twitter.com/carlosaotal/st… 9 hours ago
- It’s a dogs life. Total contentment. #dogsofinstagram instagram.com/p/Bhx4jixFB9C/ 17 hours ago
- RT @FCWnow: IGs: IT and workforce woes plague multiple agencies zpr.io/nDcCk The first-ever report on governmentwide challenges… 17 hours ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…