I thought this was a neat picture and I would share it with you. This is a picture of the convoy of ambulances that was deployed to Padre Island. Rob took this with his iPhone. He said they had 50 Kt winds and lots of rain on the way down. Hopefully when he is in an area with cell service I will get some more pictures.
- @robertjshea @realjaclynsmith Shout out to a fellow Texan! 55 minutes ago
- RT @GovMattersTV: Amid #shutdown concerns, federal CIOs, acquisition pros & career officials continue to focus on mission. @FRoseDC hosts @… 5 hours ago
- RT @statesman: BREAKING: Austin on shortlist for Amazon’s second headquarters atxne.ws/2rjSuqI https://t.co/A6yUn8EnvP 11 hours ago
- RT @lscottmiller: “Disruption may be an uncomfortable notion to some,” feds, and the public, better get used to it if they aren’t already.… 11 hours ago
- Only 16 percent of respondents to our 2017 CFO Survey with @AGACGFM believe the Trump Administration's reorganizati… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…