Okay folks, nobody panic when I don’t post anything political regarding the Republican Convention. I am fine. (I have to do this or else I hear from my own parents wondering if something is wrong!) Unfortunately, or fortunately, I am headed to a lovely tropical Island for a vacation. Unfortunately I am going to miss the big speech tonight and most likely tomorrow night. I think it is a secret conspiracy by my friends to pull me away from the politics for a few days…a sort of rehab.
- @robertjshea @realjaclynsmith Shout out to a fellow Texan! 59 minutes ago
- RT @GovMattersTV: Amid #shutdown concerns, federal CIOs, acquisition pros & career officials continue to focus on mission. @FRoseDC hosts @… 5 hours ago
- RT @statesman: BREAKING: Austin on shortlist for Amazon’s second headquarters atxne.ws/2rjSuqI https://t.co/A6yUn8EnvP 11 hours ago
- RT @lscottmiller: “Disruption may be an uncomfortable notion to some,” feds, and the public, better get used to it if they aren’t already.… 11 hours ago
- Only 16 percent of respondents to our 2017 CFO Survey with @AGACGFM believe the Trump Administration's reorganizati… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…