Okay folks, nobody panic when I don’t post anything political regarding the Republican Convention. I am fine. (I have to do this or else I hear from my own parents wondering if something is wrong!) Unfortunately, or fortunately, I am headed to a lovely tropical Island for a vacation. Unfortunately I am going to miss the big speech tonight and most likely tomorrow night. I think it is a secret conspiracy by my friends to pull me away from the politics for a few days…a sort of rehab.
- RT @vannonae: Starting the day right, with a tribute to #barbarabush at #gtwws18 #seatatthetable @RSMUSLLP #lifeatrsmus https://t.co/dc5BYe… 9 hours ago
- RT @EricaAkpan: “Be a vocal advocate for women. Listen and act on behalf of women in the workplace.” - Greg Wallig @GTPublicSector #GTWWS18 9 hours ago
- Great event! So glad I can watch it on the live webcast! twitter.com/carlosaotal/st… 9 hours ago
- It’s a dogs life. Total contentment. #dogsofinstagram instagram.com/p/Bhx4jixFB9C/ 17 hours ago
- RT @FCWnow: IGs: IT and workforce woes plague multiple agencies zpr.io/nDcCk The first-ever report on governmentwide challenges… 18 hours ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…