Okay folks, nobody panic when I don’t post anything political regarding the Republican Convention. I am fine. (I have to do this or else I hear from my own parents wondering if something is wrong!) Unfortunately, or fortunately, I am headed to a lovely tropical Island for a vacation. Unfortunately I am going to miss the big speech tonight and most likely tomorrow night. I think it is a secret conspiracy by my friends to pull me away from the politics for a few days…a sort of rehab.
- Me too, Bonnie! Bonnie Tyler will sing "Total Eclipse of the Heart" during the actual eclipse ti.me/2x231F7 58 minutes ago
- RT @jaketapper: Statement from Presidents George HW Bush and George W. Bush https://t.co/iCAzWxYIDX 1 hour ago
- RT @Nextgov: NIST Releases Updated Cyber and Privacy Guidance Draft dlvr.it/PfJm74 https://t.co/aki0jhA3vX 15 hours ago
- RT @socrata: .@UtahDOT's Strategic Direction report is now updated regularly instead of once a year: bit.ly/2udXo6w #opendata #gov… 1 day ago
- RT @NASCIO: Karen Evans: Are there enough cyber experts to go around? - FederalNewsRadio.com shar.es/1SXVcI via @fednewsradio 1 day ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…