OMG, I should have been playing a drink game for everytime Obama tried to tie McCain to the Bush administration or said, “the failed policies of the Bush administration.” I hope people understood the message of spending restraint and the difference between the two candidates.
- RT @hughesad12: Time to rethink U.S. budget process? I should say so. See what @GTPublicSector's @criscitello says about making the U.S. bu… 11 hours ago
- Misery Loves Bureaucracy: Why Technology Hasn’t Saved Government gt-us.co/2FLtWds https://t.co/zxcuDBdXUr 12 hours ago
- Time to rethink the US budget process. Here's one idea. gt-us.co/2FIMomV https://t.co/SYSiTOscAl 14 hours ago
- RT @cspelhaug: Assigning a data protection officer w/ accountability & responsibility and conducting a data inventory are foundational for… 14 hours ago
- 3 Steps to Effective Application Modernization gt-us.co/2rdiTXd https://t.co/F7s02tC0u8 17 hours ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…