OMG, I should have been playing a drink game for everytime Obama tried to tie McCain to the Bush administration or said, “the failed policies of the Bush administration.” I hope people understood the message of spending restraint and the difference between the two candidates.
- RT @Nextgov: NIST Releases Updated Cyber and Privacy Guidance Draft dlvr.it/PfJm74 https://t.co/aki0jhA3vX 9 hours ago
- RT @socrata: .@UtahDOT's Strategic Direction report is now updated regularly instead of once a year: bit.ly/2udXo6w #opendata #gov… 21 hours ago
- RT @NASCIO: Karen Evans: Are there enough cyber experts to go around? - FederalNewsRadio.com shar.es/1SXVcI via @fednewsradio 23 hours ago
- RT @GTPublicSector: On 9/7 join @routefifty & @CAGovOps Secretary Marybel Batjer to discuss innovation in CA state & local government >> ht… 23 hours ago
- RT @StaySafeOnline: Congratulations to @pgrassi for his Disruptor of the Year nomination by @fedscoop. Read our Q&A with Paul – https://t.c… 23 hours ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…