Two policy areas that I am not very well versed in…Economy and Health care. So, I am trying to learn everything I can under the current situation. In fact, I have a lunch later this week with a friend who is VERY smart on economic policy. Until then, I have found a great blog that breaks down the current situation and how we got to this point. It is written in a manner in which I can understand. Thought you might also enjoy it.
- 20 Bay Area top execs convened at the Silicon Valley Leadership Group Women’s Executive Roundtable at GT SF office… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- How liability stands in way of banks’ digital ID ambitions americanbanker.com/news/how-liabi… 16 hours ago
- Of top 20 #bike-friendly cities in the world, the US is nowhere to be found. #urbanplanning #transportation… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- @jgrantindc Sounds like I am missing a pretty good conference. Interesting tweets! 21 hours ago
- What a fun way to start a Friday! Erica used her #FTO to volunteer @ Houston SPCA #FlexibleTimeOff #LifeAtGT https://t.co/jOMqSOmzjW 21 hours ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…