Two policy areas that I am not very well versed in…Economy and Health care. So, I am trying to learn everything I can under the current situation. In fact, I have a lunch later this week with a friend who is VERY smart on economic policy. Until then, I have found a great blog that breaks down the current situation and how we got to this point. It is written in a manner in which I can understand. Thought you might also enjoy it.
- RT @vannonae: Starting the day right, with a tribute to #barbarabush at #gtwws18 #seatatthetable @RSMUSLLP #lifeatrsmus https://t.co/dc5BYe… 8 hours ago
- RT @EricaAkpan: “Be a vocal advocate for women. Listen and act on behalf of women in the workplace.” - Greg Wallig @GTPublicSector #GTWWS18 8 hours ago
- Great event! So glad I can watch it on the live webcast! twitter.com/carlosaotal/st… 8 hours ago
- It’s a dogs life. Total contentment. #dogsofinstagram instagram.com/p/Bhx4jixFB9C/ 17 hours ago
- RT @FCWnow: IGs: IT and workforce woes plague multiple agencies zpr.io/nDcCk The first-ever report on governmentwide challenges… 17 hours ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…