Two policy areas that I am not very well versed in…Economy and Health care. So, I am trying to learn everything I can under the current situation. In fact, I have a lunch later this week with a friend who is VERY smart on economic policy. Until then, I have found a great blog that breaks down the current situation and how we got to this point. It is written in a manner in which I can understand. Thought you might also enjoy it.
- Me too, Bonnie! Bonnie Tyler will sing "Total Eclipse of the Heart" during the actual eclipse ti.me/2x231F7 1 hour ago
- RT @jaketapper: Statement from Presidents George HW Bush and George W. Bush https://t.co/iCAzWxYIDX 1 hour ago
- RT @Nextgov: NIST Releases Updated Cyber and Privacy Guidance Draft dlvr.it/PfJm74 https://t.co/aki0jhA3vX 15 hours ago
- RT @socrata: .@UtahDOT's Strategic Direction report is now updated regularly instead of once a year: bit.ly/2udXo6w #opendata #gov… 1 day ago
- RT @NASCIO: Karen Evans: Are there enough cyber experts to go around? - FederalNewsRadio.com shar.es/1SXVcI via @fednewsradio 1 day ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…