Two policy areas that I am not very well versed in…Economy and Health care. So, I am trying to learn everything I can under the current situation. In fact, I have a lunch later this week with a friend who is VERY smart on economic policy. Until then, I have found a great blog that breaks down the current situation and how we got to this point. It is written in a manner in which I can understand. Thought you might also enjoy it.
- Nooooo...I have adapted to working from home and self quarantine, but this will be the hardest part of 2020. Colleg… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @ProjectLincoln: BREAKING NEWS: The President does read. https://t.co/it2ei19TCA 1 week ago
- RT @SophiaCarlton1: So excited for the release of the Anti-Fraud Playbook! This was over a year of hard work, and it was such a pleasure pa… 2 weeks ago
- RT @GTPublicSector: The race between us and #COVID19 comes down to effective leadership. @MartinOMalley shares four additional actions stat… 3 weeks ago
- Sometimes you just need a day on the lake and a break from all the craziness. There is nothing that can’t be cured… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…