Two policy areas that I am not very well versed in…Economy and Health care. So, I am trying to learn everything I can under the current situation. In fact, I have a lunch later this week with a friend who is VERY smart on economic policy. Until then, I have found a great blog that breaks down the current situation and how we got to this point. It is written in a manner in which I can understand. Thought you might also enjoy it.
- @robertjshea @realjaclynsmith Shout out to a fellow Texan! 46 minutes ago
- RT @GovMattersTV: Amid #shutdown concerns, federal CIOs, acquisition pros & career officials continue to focus on mission. @FRoseDC hosts @… 5 hours ago
- RT @statesman: BREAKING: Austin on shortlist for Amazon’s second headquarters atxne.ws/2rjSuqI https://t.co/A6yUn8EnvP 11 hours ago
- RT @lscottmiller: “Disruption may be an uncomfortable notion to some,” feds, and the public, better get used to it if they aren’t already.… 11 hours ago
- Only 16 percent of respondents to our 2017 CFO Survey with @AGACGFM believe the Trump Administration's reorganizati… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…