Two policy areas that I am not very well versed in…Economy and Health care. So, I am trying to learn everything I can under the current situation. In fact, I have a lunch later this week with a friend who is VERY smart on economic policy. Until then, I have found a great blog that breaks down the current situation and how we got to this point. It is written in a manner in which I can understand. Thought you might also enjoy it.
- Half a million dollars for a small town is a big hit to the city budget. BBC News - Second US town pays up to ranso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 minutes ago
- We need to reverse the stereotype that women don’t support other women. gt-us.co/2WV4Obt 4 days ago
- Check out @robertjshea interview's with @tteminWFED to explain what the latest moves mean for data in government an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @GTPublic Sector @AndyFeldman discusses one of the least-known success stories in evidence-based decision-making. T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Watch this new @FastCompany & @GrantThorntonUS video for a look at how to be strategic about #instantgratification. gt-us.co/2WSZLIs 5 days ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…