Two policy areas that I am not very well versed in…Economy and Health care. So, I am trying to learn everything I can under the current situation. In fact, I have a lunch later this week with a friend who is VERY smart on economic policy. Until then, I have found a great blog that breaks down the current situation and how we got to this point. It is written in a manner in which I can understand. Thought you might also enjoy it.
- Five former Presidents at @TAMU TExas A&M University. I couldn't be prouder. #Whoop twitter.com/jgm41/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @astros: Game 7. #EarnHistory https://t.co/bsOJUW5W7c 1 day ago
- Whoo Hoo! So excited to be heading to the World Series! twitter.com/HoustonTexans/… 1 day ago
- RT @TechCrunch: The next revolution will be reclaiming your digital identity tcrn.ch/2znISKM 2 days ago
- George W. "bigotry or white supremacy in any form is blasphemy against the American creed"..We are all "fully and e… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…