This was a nice surprise on a rather down day for me. My brother got a National Medal of Honor for his work during Hurricane Ike. Kind of nice isn’t it. We don’t reward our first responders enough so it is nice to see that he gets recognized for his hard work.
- Half a million dollars for a small town is a big hit to the city budget. BBC News - Second US town pays up to ranso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- We need to reverse the stereotype that women don’t support other women. gt-us.co/2WV4Obt 4 days ago
- Check out @robertjshea interview's with @tteminWFED to explain what the latest moves mean for data in government an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @GTPublic Sector @AndyFeldman discusses one of the least-known success stories in evidence-based decision-making. T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Watch this new @FastCompany & @GrantThorntonUS video for a look at how to be strategic about #instantgratification. gt-us.co/2WSZLIs 5 days ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…