This was a nice surprise on a rather down day for me. My brother got a National Medal of Honor for his work during Hurricane Ike. Kind of nice isn’t it. We don’t reward our first responders enough so it is nice to see that he gets recognized for his hard work.
- See how to work with senior #leadership to assess exploring new avenues while still meeting current commitments:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Want to help gov't be better? @GTPublicSector is hiring! Check out the job openings gt-us.co/GTHiringBlitz… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @mashable: Net neutrality's in trouble. Here's how to fight for a free and fair internet. on.mash.to/2ztIKxX https://t.co/gTAVnXGiaz 1 day ago
- #Twitter's #CEO admits its authentication policy Is "broken": gt-us.co/2hLqMeJ https://t.co/RnDQEHBKiz 1 day ago
- RT @GTPublicSector: Interested in how to use analytics to drive innovation at DoD? Join GT and @tableau in San Antonio, TX for a forum that… 1 day ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…