Well, the Shuttle got delayed today. We flew into Orlando, rented a car, drove an hour to Cape Caniveral, checked into a hotel (which I would call a motel), and then we got the news. Mom & Rob had to head back but I am waiting here until Sunday. The earliest it could go up is Sunday. Keep your fingers crossed.
- RT @GSAEmily: The President's Management Agenda will modernize our government to meet the needs of the American people in the 21st century.… 1 hour ago
- Managing Government as a Talent Driven Organization gt-us.co/2ptIGqL https://t.co/Mx4m1pwzQT 4 hours ago
- @GTPublicSector & @NASCIO's 2017 CIO Survey was mentioned in Government Technology's "Public-Sector Tech: Ongoing I… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Don't be defined by distractions. Here's how to build your "attention muscle" & be more #productive at work:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Why local governments don't think Trump's #infrastructure plan will work for them: gt-us.co/2GJBbU5 https://t.co/TDVjGgkJUm 22 hours ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…