Launch No Go

Well, the Shuttle got delayed today.  We flew into Orlando, rented a car, drove an hour to Cape Caniveral, checked into a hotel (which I would call a motel), and then we got the news.  Mom & Rob had to head back but I am waiting here until Sunday.  The earliest it could go up is Sunday.  Keep your fingers crossed.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Life in general. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s