Well, the Shuttle got delayed today. We flew into Orlando, rented a car, drove an hour to Cape Caniveral, checked into a hotel (which I would call a motel), and then we got the news. Mom & Rob had to head back but I am waiting here until Sunday. The earliest it could go up is Sunday. Keep your fingers crossed.
- #DataAnalytics is top of mind for many #energy executives: gt-us.co/2hFTzRR https://t.co/LjFnuQBGyt 8 hours ago
- Inspectors general can help the government meet its mission goals. Read more about this in our new report - the...… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- The avoidable mistakes most #executives make when responding to a #databreach: gt-us.co/2zVxlWE https://t.co/xnYDkLSFsQ 9 hours ago
- With the possibility of #NAFTA exit, increased tariffs + #taxreform, uncertainty lies ahead for US #manufacturers.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- Want 2 work in a company w/ award winning culture? Check out the job openings @GTPublicSector...… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…