Well, the Shuttle got delayed today. We flew into Orlando, rented a car, drove an hour to Cape Caniveral, checked into a hotel (which I would call a motel), and then we got the news. Mom & Rob had to head back but I am waiting here until Sunday. The earliest it could go up is Sunday. Keep your fingers crossed.
- RT @SenJohnMcCain: Must-read by @JeffFlake in @nytimes: "We Need Immigrants With Skills. But Working Hard Is a Skill." https://t.co/q25Zgng… 1 day ago
- RT @SnoopDogg: #12thMan comin strong with the new threads !! @aggiefblife @adidasFballUS @LifeOfDesiigner https://t.co/bpPuB6cC8t 1 day ago
- RT @jmillerWFED: worth reading about @usnistgov latest #cyber update twitter.com/FEDERALNEWSCAS… 1 day ago
- Me too, Bonnie! Bonnie Tyler will sing "Total Eclipse of the Heart" during the actual eclipse ti.me/2x231F7 2 days ago
- RT @jaketapper: Statement from Presidents George HW Bush and George W. Bush https://t.co/iCAzWxYIDX 2 days ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…