Yes, I am hearing from many of you wondering where the Heck is my post on Healthcare Reform. I am crunching on some stuff for work (Conference, Legislation, and we testify before Congress on Wednesday) but hope to get something up tonight. Of course, I have something to say, I am just a little slow.
- Trump’s Reorganization of Feds: Relocations and Reskilling, But Not Job Cuts govexec.com/pay-benefits/2… 6 hours ago
- RT @dchenok: Joined @robertjshea @JeffNealHR @dg_blair Terry Gerton and Dave Mader — @napawash Fellows all —for this discussion of #Governm… 8 hours ago
- RT @GreatPointStrat: Tune in to @GovMattersTV SUNDAY at 10:30 am ET to hear @FRoseDC discuss the @WhiteHouse govt. reorganization plan and… 8 hours ago
- Investing in digital transformation is key for CFOs to tackle present & future IT challenges. Download GT’s 2018 CF… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @JKCorden: Ok, so here it is. Quite possibly the best #CarpoolKaraoke we’ve done so far. I hope you like it. I’ll never ever forget it.… 16 hours ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…