I love that this guy (@ReallyVirtual) unknowingly tweeted the raid on OBL. He just happens to be a Pakistani IT guy living in Abbottabad who was up when he started hearing helicopters. I find it fascinating the role social media plays in today’s news. Apparently he is inundated with interview requests so he updated his blog with a FAQ section on that night. (http://www.reallyvirtual.com/faq/) Pretty funny.
- What exactly is the 2021 tax reform proposal? Join Grant Thornton's live question and answer June 9 CPE webcast whe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I really need a pool. https://t.co/u1EqQz6Buz 2 months ago
- RT @GTPublicSector: Thank you public servants for working hard during the pandemic to provide vital government services online to support c… 2 months ago
- @DGriffle I saw it online and was curious. 3 months ago
- First time back in the office in over a year. Didn’t realize how much I missed a commute and an office. This build… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…