I love that this guy (@ReallyVirtual) unknowingly tweeted the raid on OBL. He just happens to be a Pakistani IT guy living in Abbottabad who was up when he started hearing helicopters. I find it fascinating the role social media plays in today’s news. Apparently he is inundated with interview requests so he updated his blog with a FAQ section on that night. (http://www.reallyvirtual.com/faq/) Pretty funny.
- RT @TrustedIDsNIST: Bye LOA…Hello IAL, AAL, & FAL @usnistgov Digital Identity Guidelines are final & ready for implementation! https://t.co… 8 hours ago
- @TrustedIDsNIST @usnistgov Nice work! 8 hours ago
- Waterpark Summer '17! Good times! instagram.com/p/BVpZBvFhKMV/ 8 hours ago
- 20 Bay Area top execs convened at the Silicon Valley Leadership Group Women’s Executive Roundtable at GT SF office… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- How liability stands in way of banks’ digital ID ambitions americanbanker.com/news/how-liabi… 1 day ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…