I love that this guy (@ReallyVirtual) unknowingly tweeted the raid on OBL. He just happens to be a Pakistani IT guy living in Abbottabad who was up when he started hearing helicopters. I find it fascinating the role social media plays in today’s news. Apparently he is inundated with interview requests so he updated his blog with a FAQ section on that night. (http://www.reallyvirtual.com/faq/) Pretty funny.
- How do #seniorexecutives avoid #burnout? It all comes down to shifts in perspective >> bit.ly/2xtn3Ix https://t.co/yAimBrv8vl 5 hours ago
- 5 questions #managers can ask their #employees to foster a greater sense of meaning in the workplace >>… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- #Instagram #CEO #KevinSystrom offers his thoughts on #FreeSpeech, #ArtificialIntelligence, and #InternetAddiction >… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Three key principles that enable #innovation and discovery (Hint: Deal with the bad ideas first) >>… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- Responsible coverage or overexposure? For mainstream press, reporting on the #AltRight is a delicate, messy affair:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…