I love that this guy (@ReallyVirtual) unknowingly tweeted the raid on OBL. He just happens to be a Pakistani IT guy living in Abbottabad who was up when he started hearing helicopters. I find it fascinating the role social media plays in today’s news. Apparently he is inundated with interview requests so he updated his blog with a FAQ section on that night. (http://www.reallyvirtual.com/faq/) Pretty funny.
- #Twitter's #CEO admits its authentication policy Is "broken": gt-us.co/2hLqMeJ https://t.co/RnDQEHBKiz 12 minutes ago
- RT @GTPublicSector: Interested in how to use analytics to drive innovation at DoD? Join GT and @tableau in San Antonio, TX for a forum that… 1 hour ago
- RT @lscottmiller: DHS IG Roth is sounding a troubling alarm. IGs play a vital role in gov’t and must not be stifled. https://t.co/q6dAOKb… 1 hour ago
- #China deliberately tried to crash #Bitcoin (and failed): gt-us.co/2A1Poul https://t.co/8aepu9Ek6b 1 hour ago
- .@GrantThorntonUS earns perfect score in 2017 Corporate Equality Index: gt-us.co/2hKlzUA https://t.co/YzXWxIfkEX 4 hours ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…