Do you believe in signs? I do. I was looking over the blog stats and noticed one of the top searches right now is everyone looking for the Classmates with Cancer video (It appears the video is no longer available online.) That took me to my blog post from the day the video aired in November 2009. There was one comment on that Blog Post. It happened to be 4 simple words from Kathy, “I Love You Kerber!”. It’s like a little hug from Heaven. Great way to start the day.
- RT @hughesad12: Time to rethink U.S. budget process? I should say so. See what @GTPublicSector's @criscitello says about making the U.S. bu… 10 hours ago
- Misery Loves Bureaucracy: Why Technology Hasn’t Saved Government gt-us.co/2FLtWds https://t.co/zxcuDBdXUr 12 hours ago
- Time to rethink the US budget process. Here's one idea. gt-us.co/2FIMomV https://t.co/SYSiTOscAl 14 hours ago
- RT @cspelhaug: Assigning a data protection officer w/ accountability & responsibility and conducting a data inventory are foundational for… 14 hours ago
- 3 Steps to Effective Application Modernization gt-us.co/2rdiTXd https://t.co/F7s02tC0u8 17 hours ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…