Do you believe in signs? I do. I was looking over the blog stats and noticed one of the top searches right now is everyone looking for the Classmates with Cancer video (It appears the video is no longer available online.) That took me to my blog post from the day the video aired in November 2009. There was one comment on that Blog Post. It happened to be 4 simple words from Kathy, “I Love You Kerber!”. It’s like a little hug from Heaven. Great way to start the day.
- What happens when there is no leadership in the House? There are no rules. No rules = @cspan cameras can go anyw… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @TimWronka: 34 years ago today, Sgt. Al Powell helped stop a terrorist attack at Nakatomi Plaza in Los Angeles. May his bravery never be… 1 month ago
- For the first time in 234 years, every US state will have sent a female representative to Congress. Vermont, the lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- https://t.co/ENd7GzOUmi 2 months ago
- RT @GetMarkedU: "Understand what customers want and what their pain points are..." - @jenkerber #LearnwithGMarkU 3 months ago
Join 11 other subscribers
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…