Do you believe in signs? I do. I was looking over the blog stats and noticed one of the top searches right now is everyone looking for the Classmates with Cancer video (It appears the video is no longer available online.) That took me to my blog post from the day the video aired in November 2009. There was one comment on that Blog Post. It happened to be 4 simple words from Kathy, “I Love You Kerber!”. It’s like a little hug from Heaven. Great way to start the day.
- RT @AlenaStern: My research found that cities can reduce #FOIA requests by releasing #opendata that aligns with citizen demand. This begs t… 22 hours ago
- RT @GTPublicSector: This week, #FedHeads @robertjshea and @FRoseDC were with IBM @BusOfGovernment Executive Director, @dchenok, at the @ACT… 22 hours ago
- This #Astros game is killing me. I needed to go to sleep an hour ago! 1 day ago
- Rep @ToddAHunter did a fantastic job filling in for #JohnSharp on the Hurricane Harvey panel at the #TxLegiComm18.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @robertjshea Did you know it is #NationalBossDay? I am sending you this virtual mug in honor. #NailedIt #LikeABoss https://t.co/T9fqqDeaUp 2 days ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…