Do you believe in signs? I do. I was looking over the blog stats and noticed one of the top searches right now is everyone looking for the Classmates with Cancer video (It appears the video is no longer available online.) That took me to my blog post from the day the video aired in November 2009. There was one comment on that Blog Post. It happened to be 4 simple words from Kathy, “I Love You Kerber!”. It’s like a little hug from Heaven. Great way to start the day.
- 20 Bay Area top execs convened at the Silicon Valley Leadership Group Women’s Executive Roundtable at GT SF office… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- How liability stands in way of banks’ digital ID ambitions americanbanker.com/news/how-liabi… 16 hours ago
- Of top 20 #bike-friendly cities in the world, the US is nowhere to be found. #urbanplanning #transportation… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- @jgrantindc Sounds like I am missing a pretty good conference. Interesting tweets! 21 hours ago
- What a fun way to start a Friday! Erica used her #FTO to volunteer @ Houston SPCA #FlexibleTimeOff #LifeAtGT https://t.co/jOMqSOmzjW 21 hours ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…