Do you believe in signs? I do. I was looking over the blog stats and noticed one of the top searches right now is everyone looking for the Classmates with Cancer video (It appears the video is no longer available online.) That took me to my blog post from the day the video aired in November 2009. There was one comment on that Blog Post. It happened to be 4 simple words from Kathy, “I Love You Kerber!”. It’s like a little hug from Heaven. Great way to start the day.
- RT @Nextgov: NIST Releases Updated Cyber and Privacy Guidance Draft dlvr.it/PfJm74 https://t.co/aki0jhA3vX 8 hours ago
- RT @socrata: .@UtahDOT's Strategic Direction report is now updated regularly instead of once a year: bit.ly/2udXo6w #opendata #gov… 20 hours ago
- RT @NASCIO: Karen Evans: Are there enough cyber experts to go around? - FederalNewsRadio.com shar.es/1SXVcI via @fednewsradio 23 hours ago
- RT @GTPublicSector: On 9/7 join @routefifty & @CAGovOps Secretary Marybel Batjer to discuss innovation in CA state & local government >> ht… 23 hours ago
- RT @StaySafeOnline: Congratulations to @pgrassi for his Disruptor of the Year nomination by @fedscoop. Read our Q&A with Paul – https://t.c… 23 hours ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…