Do you believe in signs? I do. I was looking over the blog stats and noticed one of the top searches right now is everyone looking for the Classmates with Cancer video (It appears the video is no longer available online.) That took me to my blog post from the day the video aired in November 2009. There was one comment on that Blog Post. It happened to be 4 simple words from Kathy, “I Love You Kerber!”. It’s like a little hug from Heaven. Great way to start the day.
- RT @NickRHart: The @DataCoalition is excited to see the US Senate UNANIMOUSLY pass HR 150 tonight to modernize federal grant reporting. The… 7 hours ago
- Today is the day! My two favorite baseball teams going head to head. Got to go with my home team. Let's go #Astros. https://t.co/6Z9ED8gVEL 10 hours ago
- RT @State_Scoop: New survey results released last week by @NASCIO show that the CIO's emergence as a business partner has expansive implica… 11 hours ago
- We are going to the World Series! Love my #Astros 2 days ago
- Girls weekend in #Charleston watching the #Aggies and the #Astros https://t.co/Csp141Z0Sv 2 days ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…