Do you believe in signs? I do. I was looking over the blog stats and noticed one of the top searches right now is everyone looking for the Classmates with Cancer video (It appears the video is no longer available online.) That took me to my blog post from the day the video aired in November 2009. There was one comment on that Blog Post. It happened to be 4 simple words from Kathy, “I Love You Kerber!”. It’s like a little hug from Heaven. Great way to start the day.
- Gorgeous. Wish I could see it in person. twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/… 1 day ago
- RT @GTPublicSector: Emily Loeb, partner at @JennerBlockLLP’, talks government oversight with @robertjshea and @FRoseDC. Check back Tuesday… 5 days ago
- RT @GreatPointStrat: The U.S. budget deficit widened to $319 billion in the first three months of the government’s fiscal year https://t.co… 5 days ago
- Emily Loeb, partner at @JennerBlockLLP, talks government oversight with @robertjshea and @FRoseDC. Check back Tuesd… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @WSJPolitics: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell: President Trump said he will sign spending deal and also declare national emergenc… 6 days ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…