Do you believe in signs? I do. I was looking over the blog stats and noticed one of the top searches right now is everyone looking for the Classmates with Cancer video (It appears the video is no longer available online.) That took me to my blog post from the day the video aired in November 2009. There was one comment on that Blog Post. It happened to be 4 simple words from Kathy, “I Love You Kerber!”. It’s like a little hug from Heaven. Great way to start the day.
- Can’t wait to watch this play out. Wondering if the Pres should invest in some government 101 classes. twitter.com/kylegriffin1/s… 19 hours ago
- Ugh! Dang weather. Looking forward to Saturday @NASA We need a good news story. 1 day ago
- I am a kid in a candy store watching our return to space with the @NASA_Astronauts and @SpaceX. Go @NASA Go! https://t.co/h3hItnR3Ux 1 day ago
- The Administration removed another Inspector General this month - this time at the State Department. On episode 109… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @RobertJShea shares his thoughts on the overlapping and duplicative structures created to provide oversight of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…