Do you believe in signs? I do. I was looking over the blog stats and noticed one of the top searches right now is everyone looking for the Classmates with Cancer video (It appears the video is no longer available online.) That took me to my blog post from the day the video aired in November 2009. There was one comment on that Blog Post. It happened to be 4 simple words from Kathy, “I Love You Kerber!”. It’s like a little hug from Heaven. Great way to start the day.
- #FedHeads @RobertShea and @FRoseDC have been breaking down the complexities of #government #management in a light-h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- We need YOUR help! Vote up 🠉 on #PanelPicker to send former Governor @MartinOMalley to #SXSW to share his experienc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- #FedHeads Robert Shea and Francis Rose have been breaking down the complexities of #government #management in a lig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @GTPublicSector: Former Gov. @MartinOMalley shares 4 steps city leaders can take to make their communities smarter, more livable, more p… 3 days ago
- I am devastated by this decision @HurdOnTheHill but I understand it. It is hard to keep quality talent in Congress… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…