Do you believe in signs? I do. I was looking over the blog stats and noticed one of the top searches right now is everyone looking for the Classmates with Cancer video (It appears the video is no longer available online.) That took me to my blog post from the day the video aired in November 2009. There was one comment on that Blog Post. It happened to be 4 simple words from Kathy, “I Love You Kerber!”. It’s like a little hug from Heaven. Great way to start the day.
- I think this sounds fascinating. Is this new wine guessing game the most elitist app ever? bloomberg.com/news/articles/… 8 hours ago
- White House Inaugurates ‘Gears of Government’ Awards for Exceptional Performance #Performance @OMBPress… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Senate Approves Major Governmentwide Pay and Hiring Reforms in Defense Bill #CivilServiceReform… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @CurleyCompany "Implementing a video strategy isn’t easy, but it is crucial to keeping audiences engaged in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @ "Punctuation is Powerful! …" ow.ly/wG9q30kAxl0 12 hours ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…