Do you believe in signs? I do. I was looking over the blog stats and noticed one of the top searches right now is everyone looking for the Classmates with Cancer video (It appears the video is no longer available online.) That took me to my blog post from the day the video aired in November 2009. There was one comment on that Blog Post. It happened to be 4 simple words from Kathy, “I Love You Kerber!”. It’s like a little hug from Heaven. Great way to start the day.
- It’s a dogs life. Total contentment. #dogsofinstagram instagram.com/p/Bhx4jixFB9C/ 7 hours ago
- RT @FCWnow: IGs: IT and workforce woes plague multiple agencies zpr.io/nDcCk The first-ever report on governmentwide challenges… 8 hours ago
- RT @WSJ "For years, superlobbyist Tony Podesta was one of Washington's most powerful operators. A Wall Street Journ… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- RT @robertjshea: Officials Highlight Pay for Performance, Streamlined Firing in New Management Document… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- How to Diversify Your Happiness - Don't over invest in work! Getting a good work-life balance… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…