Do you believe in signs? I do. I was looking over the blog stats and noticed one of the top searches right now is everyone looking for the Classmates with Cancer video (It appears the video is no longer available online.) That took me to my blog post from the day the video aired in November 2009. There was one comment on that Blog Post. It happened to be 4 simple words from Kathy, “I Love You Kerber!”. It’s like a little hug from Heaven. Great way to start the day.
- Girls Night Out #Iheartcountry @AMoTX @CandAs_mom https://t.co/E9TgNasnyc 1 month ago
- I love the new work reality where real life sometimes shows up at work. What a great baby. bleacherreport.com/post/alabama-c… 1 month ago
- RT @GTPublicSector: The last thing we need is another physical ID like a passport or driver's license. In this episode of #FedHeads, @jgran… 1 month ago
- Whoop! Headed back to the World Series! https://t.co/fgVRBjYHiz 1 month ago
- Identity theft is a huge problem in the U.S. & the pandemic has exacerbated this issue. GT's @lscottmiller explains… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…