Do you believe in signs? I do. I was looking over the blog stats and noticed one of the top searches right now is everyone looking for the Classmates with Cancer video (It appears the video is no longer available online.) That took me to my blog post from the day the video aired in November 2009. There was one comment on that Blog Post. It happened to be 4 simple words from Kathy, “I Love You Kerber!”. It’s like a little hug from Heaven. Great way to start the day.
- George W. "bigotry or white supremacy in any form is blasphemy against the American creed"..We are all "fully and e… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- My fellow Texan and former President, George W, doesn't speak out often..but when he does we should all listen. twitter.com/BenSasse/statu… 1 day ago
- @TroySchneider @GTPublicSector For you??? I think 50%. The other 50% would be over real TexMex! 1 day ago
- I love working for @GTPublicSector. Why don't you join me? twitter.com/GTPublicSector… 1 day ago
- RT @gwallig: "There's no such thing as bad data, just bad techniques" Paul Seckar, Virginia CIO Karen Jackson, HHS CIO Chris Chil…https://t… 1 day ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…