Do you believe in signs? I do. I was looking over the blog stats and noticed one of the top searches right now is everyone looking for the Classmates with Cancer video (It appears the video is no longer available online.) That took me to my blog post from the day the video aired in November 2009. There was one comment on that Blog Post. It happened to be 4 simple words from Kathy, “I Love You Kerber!”. It’s like a little hug from Heaven. Great way to start the day.
- Inflation has battered CFO confidence. Download @GrantThorntonUS's Q1 2022 survey to learn how CFOs are reacting—an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- How does the LinkedIn algorithm affect how quickly your brand grows? Find out in the latest @OutpostGray and GT par… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Los Angeles County Assessor, @JeffPrang, walked the #FedHeads through the life of an assessor in the country’s bigg… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @Alex_A_Simons: I’m SO excited about today’s news! After 6+ years of effort, we have an open standard for passwordless authentication th… 2 weeks ago
- RT @cami_mondeaux: Right now: Barricades are up around the Supreme Court building, just minutes after reports from Politico were leaked ind… 2 weeks ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…