Do you believe in signs? I do. I was looking over the blog stats and noticed one of the top searches right now is everyone looking for the Classmates with Cancer video (It appears the video is no longer available online.) That took me to my blog post from the day the video aired in November 2009. There was one comment on that Blog Post. It happened to be 4 simple words from Kathy, “I Love You Kerber!”. It’s like a little hug from Heaven. Great way to start the day.
- @robertjshea @FRoseDC @UberEats I use @amazonprimenow Hasn’t let me down yet! 1 day ago
- @robertjshea @UberEats Oh no! So close. 1 day ago
- RT @KBTXRusty: Bush Family motorcade makes a pit stop at Buc-ee’s on Highway 290 to College Station. #howTexasisthat https://t.co/OaFifDf… 3 days ago
- RT @GTPublicSector: Today we’ll be taking part in @CEOAction’s Day of Understanding, which is a day dedicated to discussing workplace diver… 4 days ago
- RT @TAMU: As the Bush family arrived at the @Bush41Library, @flynavy performed an unprecedented 21-aircraft “missing man” formation to hono… 4 days ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…