Do you believe in signs? I do. I was looking over the blog stats and noticed one of the top searches right now is everyone looking for the Classmates with Cancer video (It appears the video is no longer available online.) That took me to my blog post from the day the video aired in November 2009. There was one comment on that Blog Post. It happened to be 4 simple words from Kathy, “I Love You Kerber!”. It’s like a little hug from Heaven. Great way to start the day.
- @FRoseDC Everything is better with a dog! 1 day ago
- @jennifer_curley Congrats Jen! 4 days ago
- RT @GTPublicSector: We are proud to once again work with the @Nationals and sponsor @hiringourheroes #DC Hiring Expo at Nats Park for #vet… 4 days ago
- RT @GovMattersTV: Coming up in one hour! How is innovative tech helping financial leaders? Watch ‘Innovation, Automation and the Future of… 4 days ago
- RT @bobbybonesshow: A little Aretha Franklin tribute this morning ❤️ RIP https://t.co/bvzTt5LWaY 4 days ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…