Do you believe in signs? I do. I was looking over the blog stats and noticed one of the top searches right now is everyone looking for the Classmates with Cancer video (It appears the video is no longer available online.) That took me to my blog post from the day the video aired in November 2009. There was one comment on that Blog Post. It happened to be 4 simple words from Kathy, “I Love You Kerber!”. It’s like a little hug from Heaven. Great way to start the day.
- From surplus to deficit in a matter of months. Next legislative session is going to be fun. Texas faces a looming $… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @GovMattersTV: What agencies are doing to plan for the reelection or election of a new president and prepare for the next administration… 3 weeks ago
- Nooooo...I have adapted to working from home and self quarantine, but this will be the hardest part of 2020. Colleg… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @ProjectLincoln: BREAKING NEWS: The President does read. https://t.co/it2ei19TCA 1 month ago
- RT @SophiaCarlton1: So excited for the release of the Anti-Fraud Playbook! This was over a year of hard work, and it was such a pleasure pa… 1 month ago
drakelopez11140 on Election 2012 Papa Joe on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… newscenia on The Cross Breeding of Our Frui… Ila on Wow – Did I really almos… Mary Kerber on Wow – Did I really almos…